ACTIVELY SEEKING AVIATION PROFESSIONALS
• Rotable Repairs Ltd 20 Progress Road, Leigh on Sea, Essex, SS9 5PR.
• Salary dependent on experience
• Rotable Repairs & Desser Group
This is an exciting new role that will focus on developing new clients, new markets and new services to aircraft operators, MRO’s and airlines beyond our current client list. The role encompasses the full array of sales and business development from generating new leads to writing proposals, closing contracts and developing strategies and sales plans to expand and grow the business. You are responsible to develop the trust and respect of each client to ensure they are completely satisfied with the company and the delivery of the service. This role will require you to travel worldwide and there may be times when this could be at short notice.
The role will require you to focus on both medium and long term opportunities which will require analysing market dynamics and an understanding of our competitive position in order to penetrate into new areas.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Build and maintain thorough understanding of services offered by the Desser Group
• Build sales strategy across this remit, predominantly by winning new accounts.
• Using network and market intelligence to generate and maintain likely market trends and competitor analysis to support market position strategy.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships whilst being aware of the varying customer cultures.
• Proactively generate leads and sales opportunities.
• Develop sales strategies, closure plan and commercial response to convert these opportunities to revenue to hit agreed target.
• Generate forecast statements to reflect out-turn of sales by month, quarter and full year.
• Generate win/loss analysis reports to inform future positioning strategy and bid development.
The Ideal Candidate:
Successful candidates must possess the following:
• If not from an aviation background then an interest to learn about aviation engineering, technical and associated support services.
• Be prepared to accept responsibility and work autonomously as well as part of a team.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment and maintain composure under pressure.
• The ability to recognise and react to changing priorities.
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
• Numerate with excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Great Customer Relations skills.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Organisational and time management skills.
• Strong knowledge and use of IT.
• Excellent command of the English language, other languages a potential advantage.
• Full driving license.
• Able to work in the UK with no restrictions.
If you have a genuine interest in applying for this position please submit your CV and hand written or typed letter by 31st April 2020 , explaining your interest and how you think you add value to the position.
We are always looking to hear from professionals with previous Aviation industry experience.